How to find us?
The road connection Warth to Lech is closed the entire Winter. Navigation systems very often mislead via the "Bregenzerwald" or Tirol (Reutte).
Arriving by car - Please make sure your GPS is guiding you correctly (see below)
When coming from Germany or Switzerland:
Direction Arlberg via Stuben over the Flexen Pass to Zürs
when coming from Tirol:
via St. Anton over the Arlbergpass, then over the Flexenpass to Zürs
- then from Zürs downwards to Lech
- when entering Lech directly after the first road sign "Lech"
- take the first road to your right
- that roads leads directly to the Hotel Kristberg.
- (ATTENTION PLEASE: do not drive down to the village centre, GPS Navis often guide drivers wrongly via the village centre and our foot-path to the hotel, which is not possible.